Makes 7½ cups
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1½ cups orange juice
- 2 cups club soda
- orange slices for garnish
- cranberries for garnish
- Combine juices in a large bowl or pitcher.
- Just before serving, add club soda and stir.
- Garnish with sliced oranges and fresh whole cranberries.
Nutritional information Edit
For a ¾ cup serving:
- 71 calories | protein < 1 g | fat trace | carbohydrate 17 g | fiber .1 g | cholesterol 0 | sodium 13 mg | potassium 146 mg
- 1 fruit exchange
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.