Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 Ruby Mist, Red Zinger or other fruity herbal tea bags
- 1 licorice tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 quart plain sparkling water
- In a 2-cup heat-resistant measuring cup or other container, brew the tea bags in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Gently squeeze and remove tea bags.
- Stir in honey.
- Let cool.
- Place 2 tablespoons tea in a champagne flute and fill with sparkling water.
Nutritional information Edit
- 8 calories (100 percent from carbohydrate) | 0 protein | 2 grams carbohydrate | 0 fat | 0 cholesterol | 25 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: 0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.