This deliciously spicy and heavy Burmese vegetarian dish is very easy to prepare and cook.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large chile, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon root ginger, freshly grated
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 240 ml (8 oz) coconut milk
- 360 ml (12 oz) water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 450 g (1 lb) sweet potato, peeled and sliced
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.