Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living Holiday Meals 1982
- Yield: 7 cups
- 4 cups sugar
- 1½ cups vinegar
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups fresh cranberries
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add cranberries, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Quickly ladle cranberry mixture into hot sterilized jars, leaving ½ inch headspace.
- Cover at once with metal lids, and screw bands tight.
- Process in boiling water-bath 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.