Spiced Eggnog Cheesecake with White Chocolate Garnish from Recipes Wiki—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 8 boards graham crackers
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp each ground ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 pkgs 8 oz each cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp each nutmeg and cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cups eggnog
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz container sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush crackers in plastic bag.
- Add sugar and next 3 ingredients.
- Add butter, knead bag to blend.
- Press over bottom of 9 inch round spring-form pan.
- Bake crust 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in bowl until smooth.
- Mix sugar and next 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Add to cream cheese, beat until smooth.
- Beat in egg, eggnog and vanilla, pour into pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, spread with sour cream.
- Bake 5 more minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Melt chocolate in bowl over saucepan of simmering water.
- Add nutmeg.
- Line loaf pan with foil.
- Pour chocolate into pan, cool until firm.
- Lift from pan, make curls.
- Arrange on top of cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.