Spiced are a traditional Moroccan hors d'oeuvre. The great thing about them is that they are suitable for everyone! Plus they're absolutely delicious!
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 225g green olives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan and mix it together spices for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the . Stir to make sure that the are all coated.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients before putting it into a bowl. Cover it and refrigerate for between 4 hours and 3 weeks.
- Drain the before serving and serve at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.