Poke (poe-kay) is kind of raw fish salad popular in Hawaii. There are many different kinds of poke utilizing different kinds of fish and other ingredients. It's important to get as fresh a fish as possible as it is eaten raw.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh raw tuna, ½ inch cubes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- add sesame oil to taste
- mongolian fire oil to taste
- ¼ cup green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- In a mixing bowl, toss all of the ingredients and chill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.