- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 x 10-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 x 7 to 8-ounce package black bean and rice mix, prepared according to package directions
- 6 x 10-inch flour tortillas
- prepared guacamole
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add prepared rice mix and diced tomatoes and green chilies, stir to blend.
- Remove from heat. Spread about 2 tablespoons guacamole on each tortilla.
- Fill with about ¾ cup rice mixture.
- Top with guacamole, lettuce and cheese.
- Wrap up and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.