- 2 x 115g (4oz) herring, mackerel or snapper fillets
- rind and juice of ½ lemon
- rind and juice of ½ lime
- 1 x 10 ml spoon (1 dessertspoon) Thai or Cajun spices
- Place the fillets onto a grill pan.
- Spoon over the rind and juice of the lemon and lime.
- Sprinkle over the spices and cook under the grill or on a barbecue for 5 – 8 minutes, until golden brown, turning once (if barbecuing - lay fillets on foil to protect against fierce heat).
- Serve with potato wedges and a crisp salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.