- 1⅓ lb wheat flour
- 12 oz sugar
- 5½ oz margarine
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ground pepper
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- a dash cardamom
- ½ tsp ginger
- Whisk margarine, add baking powder and dissolved in water cinnamon, pepper, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, caramel (2 oz. for coloring), flour, and knead dough.
- Roll it flat, and cut out figures.
- Place them on the wet baking sheet and bake over 400°F until it color changes to golden brown.
- Adorn with egg whites whipped with sugar.
- Serving will be enough for 6 people.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.