- 6 pieces cold, spicy fried chicken
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 6 cups cooked rotini pasta
- ¼ cup red bell peppers, minced
- 6 boiled eggs, yolks separated
- ¼ cup green bell peppers, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp Creole mustard
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup onions, minced
- ¼ cup celery minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- If you don't have leftover fried chicken, simply take a trip to your favorite fried chicken fast food outlet and pick up 6 pieces of their spicy version.
- Debone chicken and cut into cubes, making sure that the skin is left intact.
- Set aside until later.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash egg yolks well with a fork, then add mayonnaise and Creole mustard, blending well into the yolks.
- Finely dice egg whites and add to the mixture.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except the chicken and pasta and mix well until all seasonings are thoroughly coated with the mayonnaise sauce.
- Add rotini pasta blending well into the mixture, then gently toss in the cold fried chicken cubes.
- Season to taste using salt and pepper.
- Place on a large serving platter and garnish with boiled eggs, or you may wish to surround the pasta with additional whole pieces of hot fried chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.