Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook time: 30 - 35 Mins
Serves: 4-6 Servings
A Recipe that tastes just like it sounds: Spicy
It is recommended that you have your grill pre-heated to medium-low before preparing
- Contributed by Durza11 18:32, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of cayenne
- 4 large russet potatoes: scrubbed but not peeled
- olive oil
- Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise then slice each half into wedges that are about ½ inch thickin the middle.
- Place the potatoes in a large plastic storage bag, and pour the oil on top.
- Shak well to coat; then sprinkle the potatoes generously with the spice mixture, and shake again until tey are well coated.
- Place the potatoes directly on the grate, and grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until tested dine with fork, turning every 5 - 7 minutes.
- Dab lightly with additional oil as needed.
- The potatoes are done when crisp and golden on the outside and soft in the middle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.