So fast and easy to prepare, these Shrimp are bound to be the hit of the barbeque. And, weather not permitting, they work great under the broiler, too.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 – 3 large cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1¼ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1¼ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 x ¼ wedges lemon, for garnish
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt.
- Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.