- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sweet Onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds lean ground Beef
- 3 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup V-8 vegetable juice
- 3/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil in pan and saute Onion for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Put Onion and garlic in large mixing bowl and add ground Beef, salt and pepper, eggs, vegetable juice, parsley and hot sauce.
- Mix well and mold mixture into a greased loaf pan (about 12 x 8 inches). Top with ketchup and bake for one hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.