- 10 oz uncooked noodles
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbl grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 bn green onions, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 4 oz fresh shiitake Mushrooms, stemmed & sliced
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sambal oelek, (ground fresh chile paste)
- 10 1/2 oz extra firm lite silken tofu, cut into cubes
- 4 cup sliced bok choy greens, stalks removed
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until tender; 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the 1/3 cup water, ginger and garlic in a large soup pot.
- Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the onions and Mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Add the broth, soy sauce, and chile paste. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the tofu and bok choy and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the cooked noodles and cilantro. Stir to mix. Serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.