- 1 small can of cooked and puréed pumpkin (1½ – 2 cups)
- 1 box firm silken tofu
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour or until firm.
- Let cool and store in the refrigerator, though this pie is best served at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.