- 6 Mission™ soft wheat flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp Italian dressing
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 2 anaheim chiles seeded and diced
- 1 tsp chile powder
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 3 cups jalapeño monterey jack cheese grated
- salsa, guacamole and sour cream
- Combine ½ of the Italian dressing, onion, tomato, chilies and chili powder in a microwave proof bowl or casserole.
- Microwave at full power, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and mixture is thickened, stir in cilantro.
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheese on ½ of each tortilla and top with 3 tablespoons vegetable mixture.
- Fold tortillas in half and brush with remaining Italian dressing.
- Place 3 filled tortillas on a wax paper lined plate and microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted; same with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into thirds.
- Garnish with salsa, guacamole and sour cream if desired; serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.