This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound ground hot sausage
- ½ small white onion chopped
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Wet hands and roll the meat mixture into one-inch balls then place on square baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve warm with extra soy or fish sauce for dipping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.