You can make this marinade up to 1 day ahead and store it in the fridge. This red-hot marinade is made and mixed with yogurt, lemon rind and curry powder, as it is great on meat, poultry, or seafood, and keeps a creamy aroma with the herbs and spices.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons red curry powder
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Use on meat, poultry, or seafood. Spoon or pour contents into the fresh container. Reserve the yogurt and spice-based marinade in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 2 cups or 4 tablespoons