Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Rachael Ray
- 5 cups or 40 (2 tbsp and 5 cracker) servings
- 2 (10 oz) pkg chopped frozen spinach
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 (5.2 oz) garlic and fine herbs gournay cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice, eyeball it
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce, eyeball it
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (5 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled, finely diced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Sociables™ savory crackers
- celery sticks, for dipping
- Defrost spinach in microwave.
- Place defrosted spinach in clean kitchen towel and wring it completely dry.
- Separate and add to mixing bowl.
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, gournay cheese and cream; process until very smooth.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire and hot sauce; pulse process to combine.
- Add smooth cheese blend to spinach and mix in bell pepper, water chestnuts, scallions and carrots with rubber spatula until vegetables are evenly distributed.
- Season dip with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish and surround with crackers and celery sticks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.