This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 ounce can refrigerated pizza crust
- cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 8 thick slices sweet onion
- 1⅓ cups sliced cremini or button mushrooms
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray then cut into 4 quarters.
- Pat each quarter into a rectangle and top with 1 cup spinach, 2 onion slices, ⅓ cup mushrooms and 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Bring 2 opposite corners to center pinching points to seal.
- Bring remaining 2 corners to center pinching all pints together to seal well.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.