Recipe does not include the sweet peppers in the ingredients list but does mention in the instructions... Use or leave out... your choice! Use low or non-fat dressing, cheeses, etc. as well as healthy/low carb pasta! Take care, Gloria
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.bhg.com
- Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 6 main-dish servings
- 1 cup shell pasta or elbow macaroni
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, thawed or 1 lb cooked shrimp
- ⅓ cup bottled creamy onion or Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh dill (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 6 oz package baby spinach
- 4 oz chèvre, sliced, or feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In an extra-large bowl combine pasta, shrimp, and chopped sweet peppers.
- Drizzle with the salad dressing; sprinkle with dill.
- Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide spinach among 6 shallow bowls or plates.
- Top with shrimp mixture and cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- 247 Calories | 10g Total Fat | 4g Saturated Fat | 1g Monounsaturated Fat | 3g Polyunsaturated Fat | 156mg Cholesterol | 435mg Sodium | 23g Protein | 17g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 2g Sugars | 95% DV Vitamin C | 9% DV Calcium | 23% DV Iron
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.