- 10 (or more) cloves of garlic, pressed
- 3 tbsp capers plus a bit of caper liquid (more if you love capers)
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp rosemary, crushed
- 1 cup water
- lemon juice to taste
- 3 large red peppers, sliced thinly
- 1 box wide spinach noodles (24 oz)
- Sauté garlic, herbs and capers by your favorite sauté method.
- Add water and red peppers, and simmer the red peppers until they are slightly softened.
- A bit of crunch is a good thing.
- There should be a fair amount of liquid left when you are done simmering.
- Cook some wide spinach noodles (I used 24 oz for five of us) until they are just a hair underdone and then drain.
- Toss them with the peppers and liquid over a low heat until pasta is coated and liquid is absorbed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.