Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 large potatoes (peeled)
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced) (or teaspoon of garlic powder )
- 2 cups garbanzo beans
- 1 red pepper (seeded+ diced)
- 1 green pepper (seeded + diced)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- sprinkle of red pepper powder
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Boil potatoes 8 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Drain pot.
- Heat oil in large, deep frying pan until lightly bubbling.
- Add potatoes, spinach, beans and remaining ingredients (except red pepper powder).
- Sauté (stirring with spatula) until potatoes become slightly creamy and ingredients are heated through.
- Sprinkle all over with red pepper powder.
- Cover pan; simmer at medium heat 3 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.