- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 – 5 slices crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon
- 2 (10 oz) pkg frozen spinach, thawed and drained as dry as possible
- 8 large flour tortillas
- Combine everything but tortillas.
- Spread over tortillas all the way to the edges.
- Don't layer too thickly or the filling will leak out the ends.
- Roll up tightly wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Slice into 1" pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.