Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Serves 4
- 6 cups loosely packed organic spinach, washed and dried
- 1 cup mixed sprouts (clover, mung beans or snow pea)
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and gently grated
- Gently toss all ingredients together and serve with dressing.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (174 g-wt.):
- 60 calories (25 from fat) | 3g total fat | 1g saturated fat | 2g dietary fiber | 6g protein | 5g carbohydrate | 105mg cholesterol | 150mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.