This recipe is on the box of fillo and they are great!
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ pound feta cheese, grated
- 2 x 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 box fillo dough
- Mix cheese and spinach.
- Take 3 sheets of fillo, spay with buttered flavored pam, or melt butter and brush with butter.
- Cut fillo into 8 strips going length wise.
- Put ½ tsp of spinach mixture in lower corner and then fold one corner up and so on (like folding a flag).
- Instructions on folding is on the fillo box.
- Then spray or brush with butter.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze.
- When frozen place in zip-loc bag.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- These are good warm or at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.