- 2 tablespoons water
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pears (bosc or anjou), cored and sliced lengthwise
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the water, vinegar, olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, and black pepper.
- In large bowl, add the pear slices and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Add remaining dressing, spinach and onion and toss to coat.
- Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle and King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.