This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 x 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- dash ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.