Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 cups
- ½ cup + 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups skim milk
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp peppermint schnapps
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine sugar and cocoa in medium saucepan, stirring well.
- Stir in water, and bring to a boil.
- Add milk, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in schnapps and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed in an electric mixer until frothy.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.