- 3 c. split peas, rinsed
- 1 c. ham, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium carrot, cut into small cubes
- 7 c. water
- 3 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low all day or on high for 4-5 hours.
- After soups cool, blend in blender or food processor, adding more water if necessary for desired consistency. Blend soups until completely smooth for younger babies. These soups are suitable for babies 6 months and up who are eating a variety of solid foods and also for toddlers.
- To freeze soups for later, pour the cooled soup into ice cube trays and freeze until solid. Transfer frozen cubes to Ziploc freezer bags. Happy cooking!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.