Makes 6 servings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add lamb and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lamb is browned. Remove from skillet; reserve.
- Add squash, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in rice, rosemary, salt, pepper and reserved lamb.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.