In Romanian: Salata primavara
- 5-6 small Boston lettuce,
- 2 bunches radishes,
- 1 bunch carrots,
- 4 big potatoes,
- 3 hard boiled eggs,
- 2 bunches green onions,
- 1 cup sour cream,
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioner's sugar,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar,
- Wash the lettuce, cut it in pieces, arrange in a salad bowl, add carrots, radishes and the boiled potatoes, everything sliced very thinly.
- Then add the sliced onions and sliced hard boiled eggs. Mix the sour cream with the lemon juice, Sugar and salt. 5 minutes before serving, mix the vegetables with this dressing.
- You can also prepare this salad with mayo instead of sour cream. In this case, add just two sliced hard boiled eggs and prepare a mayo from the other two eggs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.