- 1 piece (150 g) dry squid
- 350 g lotus root
- 600 g pork loin
- 3 slices ginger
- 5 tbsp green bean
- some salt
- Soak the dry squid in clear water at least 1 hour, pour away water.
- Wash lotus root, peel and chop into thick slices.
- Wash pork loin and cut into 4 - 5 pieces, wash green bean.
- Put approx.
- 3-4 liter of water into a pot (longer boiling time, more water).
- Add all materials together when water is heat, cover well.
- Boil in low heat for 2 – 3 hours, add salt to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.