- 1 kg veal
- 2 cupfuls mushrooms
- 100 g okra
- 2 – 3 onions
- 2 – 3 tomatoes
- 3 – 4 peppers
- ½ cupful rice
- 1 – 2 potatoes
- half a cupful white wine
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¾ cupful sunflower oil
- Fry the meat into large pieces in oil and some water, take out.
- Brown the finely chopped onions, tomatoes and paprika in the same oil.
- Replace the meat, add the wine and some hot water, bring to the boil and salt.
- Add the mushrooms and after some 10min the peppers sliced into strips and the cleaned okra.
- When tender, add the remaining oil, bake.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and pepper before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.