- 225 g mangoes
- 100 g sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 slice ginger
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 cloves
- 2 cardamom
- 75 ml vinegar
- ½ tsp chile powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 50 g sultanas
- Peel and slice the mangoes and place in a bowl for 3 hours with half the sugar.
- Crush the garlic, ginger and mustard seeds together and crush the cardamoms and cloves.
- Mix all these ingredients together and add the vinegar, chile powder and salt.
- Put in a pan, add the remaining sugar and cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add mango slices, mix well and cook for a further 10 minutes, mix well and stir in the sultanas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.