Wonderful steak topper courtesy of our friends at the Reynolds Kitchen.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 – 25 minutes
- Servings: Serves 4
- 1 sheet (18x24 inches) Reynolds Wrap heavy duty aluminum foil
- 4 red onion slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 package (8 oz) fresh baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F.
- Center onion slices on sheet of Reynolds Wrap heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Combine peppers, mushrooms, garlic, basil, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Arrange vegetable mixture over onions in even layer.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill or bake 20 to 25 minutes on cookie sheet in oven.
Nutritional information Edit
- 74 calories | 4g fat | 6mg sodium | 10g carbohydrates | 3g fiber | 3g protein
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.