Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces smoked turkey cut into pieces
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 medium cabbage head chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the turkey for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook the cabbage just until tender (cabbage becomes mushy when overcooked), about 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- Calories 65 | Calories from Fat 27 | Fat 3g | Saturated Fat 1g | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 228mg | Carbohydrates 6g | Dietary Fiber 3g | Sugars 2g | Protein 4g
- Exchanges: 1 vegetable | ½ fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.