- 8 flying fish fillets
- 3 limes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp Barbadian seasoning
- 1 large onion sliced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper cut in julienne strips
- 1 oz fresh thyme
- 1 oz fresh marjoram
- 1 tsp parsley chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsphot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp margarine
- seasoned salt to taste
- Rub the with the juice of the limes and the salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the and pat dry with paper towels, then rub in the Barbadian seasoning.
- Roll each up (like a sausage) and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat the margarine in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, or until the onions become transparent.
- Add the tomato and parsley and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Tie the thyme and marjoram together and add to the pan together with the remaining ingredients - except the.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.