This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces minced baby clams
- ¼ cup clam juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Drain clams reserving ¼ cup of juice then rinse and mince well.
- Add minced clams, juice and seasonings to softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Chill at least 3 hours to combine flavors.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.