- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup strawberry pourable fruit (¾ cup strawberry fruit spread combined with ¼ cup warm water may be substituted for the pourable fruit)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream (Do not use reduced-calorie sour cream)
- strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat softened cream cheese in large bowl until creamy.
- Blend in pourable fruit, vanilla, and salt.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into greased 9" spring-form pan.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Carefully spoon over warm cheesecake.
- Bake another 10 minutes, or until just set.
- Turn oven off; leave cheesecake in oven, with door closed, 30 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack; loosen cheesecake from rim of pan.
- Cool overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish with sliced strawberries.
Nutritional information Edit
- 379 calories | 8 g protein | 18 g carbohydrate | 31 g fat | 170 mg cholesterol | 313 mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat | 5 fat | 1¼ fruit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.