- 700 g king cut into chunks
- 1 cup each red, yellow, and green capsicum
- 4-6 small carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 large tomato
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 package beef stew mix
- Wash and clean the and vegetables.
- Cut the into cubes while frozen.
- Sauté vegetables and seasoning in a tablespoon of oil so that they don't stick to the pot.
- When tender, add and two cups of water.
- Boil over medium heat stirring frequently until done.
- This will be about 10–20 minutes.
- Add the package of beef stew mix to ½ cup of water and then add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with rice or over noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.