- 2 kg leg mutton
- 100 g bacon
- 3 carrots
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 – 4 peppers
- ½ a celery
- 7 – 8 potatoes
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 6 – 8 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cupful white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp flour
- ½ cupful sunflower oil
- Lard the meat with bacon rolled in paprika, garlic and pepper.
- salt and stew in the oil together with the vegetable sliced into large pieces.
- Later add the flour and tomato paste diluted with some cold water.
- Pour over the wine and some hot water, add spices and peeled lemon slices and simmer on a low fire.
- When cooked, take out the meat and cut into slices.
- Push the sauce through a sieve.
- Serve sprinkled with finely chopped parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.