- 1 kg small sized zucchini, cut in cubes
- 3 medium sized tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 vegetable cube
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated mitzithra cheese
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
- Sauté the onions and the zucchini.
- Add tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients (except the eggs and the cheese).
- Add some water and cook in low heat until the ingredients soften and absorb their juice.
- Beat the eggs and the cheese with a mixer.
- Lower the temperature and pour the egg mixture on top of the zucchini.
- Cook until the egg thickens.
- Cover the saucepan and cook for some more minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.