Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- 1 lbs beef round steak, boneless
- 2 tbsp oil, cooking
- garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- cucumber, chopped
- green pepper, strips
- 1 onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt, seasoned
- ⅛ tsp red pepper, ground
- 1 tomato, large, cut into wedges
- 8 oz spinach leaves, fresh
- Partially freeze beef; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
- In wok or large skillet cook half the beef in hot oil till browned on all sides.
- Remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining beef and garlic; remove from pan.
- Add mushrooms, cucumber, green pepper strips, onions rings, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper to wok.
- Stir-fry 3 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return beef to wok; add tomato.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or till heated through.
- Remove meat-vegetable mixture to serving bowl; keep warm.
- Add spinach leaves to wok; cover and cook for 1 minute or till slightly wilted.
- To serve, arrange spinach on four bowls or plates; spoon meat mixture atop.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 238 calories., 24g pro., 11g carbo., 12g fat, 59 mg chol.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.