Seafood Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups diagonally sliced celery
- 2 cups (8 oz) crawfish tails
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 large green pepper, cut in thin strips
- Chinese vegetables
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 can (3 oz) rice noodles or chow mein noodles
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add celery, onion and green pepper. Cook until tender crisp.
- Blend soup and chicken broth. Add to skillet.
- Stir in soy sauce, pepper, crawfish and Chinese vegetables (which have been rinsed and drained). Cook only until heated through.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice and top with noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.