- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 C. diagonally sliced celery
- 2 C. (8 oz.) crawfish tails
- 1 lg. onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 lg. green pepper, cut in thin strips
- Chinese vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 C. hot cooked rice
- 1 can (3 oz.) rice noodles or chow mein noodles
- 1/2 C. chicken broth
- 3 T. soy sauce
1.Heat oil in large skillet. Add celery, onion and green pepper. Cook until tender crisp.
2.Blend soup and chicken broth. Add to skillet. Stir in soy sauce, pepper, crawfish and Chinese vegetables (which have been rinsed and drained). Cook only until heated through.
3.Serve over beds of fluffy rice and top with noodles.
- Seafood Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe