- 1 kg tomatoes or/and cucumbers
- 700 g fresh green bell peppers
- 2 large eggplants
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 clove garlic minced, (or ½ tsp garlic powder)
- 50 g preheated cooking oil
- Peel cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Chop all ingredients.
- Meanwhile preheat the oil in the large saucepan.
- Put chopped bell peppers in the saucepan.
- Stir-fry over high heat until peppers are tender, but not brown.
- Add eggplant pieces and stir.
- Stir-fry over high heat until eggplant is tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes, and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and garlic and mix well.
- Pour hot in the serving dish.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.