Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound collard or turnip greens
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 chicken thighs, boned
- 3 tablespoons Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Wash, stem, and slice greens. Place greens in large pot of boiling water; add bouillon cubes. Boil 5 minutes; drain.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add chicken. Toss over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes until nearly done.
- Add greens and hot sauce. Toss until greens are heated through and coated with chicken juices.
- Just before serving, sprinkle toasted pecans over chicken and greens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.