Purchased from the Watson Estate in McKinney, Texas in 1991. Dated 1957.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In large non-stick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook pork chops turning once until browned on both sides.
- Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- Add onion to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring until softened.
- Meanwhile in small bowl combine ketchup, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and pepper.
- Pour into skillet. Bring to boil.
- Return pork and any accumulated juices to skillet, turning to coat.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook, stirring and turning pork chops occasionally until sauce is thickened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.